Event: Fighting Burnout
Limited Seats: Book your spot now!
Zoom Group Event featuring a method called Natural BioEnergetics.
Many of us are facing burnout from the Pandemic. And with recent events, we find ourselves going deeper and deeper into it. For some, that may be heightened anxiety. For others it may be full out PTSD.
Natural BioEnergetics is a passive method used to work in the subconscious on a BioEnergy level. Although not considered a regular mental health treatment, the method was developed by a renown psychologist and has been found to be very successful in easing and lifting stress along with other wellness related issues for many people.
NB can be done one-on-one or in group fashion. Even in a group format, attendees will be working on their own issues personally.
Date: Every Monday Night
Time: 7:00 - 9:00 pm MST (Saskatchewan time)
Cost: Three Options - See Below (scroll down)
Book an Individual Spot!
- For those just wishing to attend an individual group session on a specific night.
- No Access to the private support group on FB
- No access to the extra workshops, stress release material, self-help info or ongoing support.
- $8 per session
Monthly Basic Package
- includes access to all livestreams, zoom sessions, each month
- access to private support group on facebook
- access to extra workshops stress release material, self-help info or ongoing support
- $20 per month
- includes some personal sessions as well.
- Plus the Basic Package options
- Plus the extras benefits of the Choice Network System.
- See various options for packages
- USD pricing
- A zoom connection
- video activated. You may mute during the call. But the facilitator needs to see you. If that is not possible, please make arrangements to forward privately a selfie. This is required for the facilitator to read the group bioenergy.
- A 1-2 hours of your time for the event.
**We will open the event up to general visiting** after the session is complete. Feel free to stay online to chat and share. Sometimes this is the best part because it is almost like a support group to encourage others.
A Zoom link will be sent to you upon registration if purchasing the Individual Session Package. Links will be posted in the Private group for those registered in the subscription groups.